Skip to main content

Just a feeling...

It's just a feeling, just a feeling, just a feeling that I have 
Just a feeling, just a feeling that I have 
Cause I can't believe that it's over...
(Just a feeling - Maroon 5)

Photo: we ♥ it

She knows he’s far from her, but she still keeps him inside her heart.

Why? – People ask. 

Living alone is a hard habit she preserves because she can’t betray her feeling; she can’t go against that love. 

Where is he?! Perhaps, he’s in love with another girl, living in another city, working hard… She asks herself why she’s in love with a man who leaves her behind. She can’t understand. It’s easier wait him remember her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching

“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” William Arthur Ward - by Cambridge Brazil

About love

Thinking about my life, I fell a little bit stupid. Why do I spend my life loving you?! Everybody can see how you don’t care about my feelings, about my life, about me. On the other hand, I could give my life to see you happy and safe. “ Love is a dog from hell ”, Bukowski wrote in the past. He was right. Love is a dog from hell and I am there, feeling this fucking pain…

New soundtrack

This weekend was for thinking about stopping thinking. I hope I can do it on day… my brain needs vacation sometimes! Hehehe About my weekend, I’ve just spent 48 hours sleeping and eating… and now, I’ve got a terrible headache (can you explain it? I slept most part of time and now I’ve got a headache… just me!) …  Although nothing new happened here, I want to share my new soundtrack. Surfing here, on internet, I ‘met’ Josiah Leming and his album: Come on kid that was released last September. This talented singer was on 7th season of American Idol. Now with Come on kid , we can listen to a powerful voice, with great lyrics. And what can I say?! Josiah Leming does just an amazing sound! (and I confess, I fall in love with these piano sounds!) Well, that’s a simple way to describe him. If you want to check with your own eyes, click here and take a look at his myspace page.