Skip to main content

Morning Pages #1


Today I'm gonna write my morning pages here. It's gonna be easier than put my words on my notebook. I slept a lot this night, so I'm excited for a long day without a nap. March is so fucking welcome in my life! I have to plan every step and do every little thing to make my plans happen!

I woke up with a "good morning" message from a friend of mine. This made me happy and sad at the same moment. I am happy because there's a long time I didn't talk to him. On the other hand, I'm sad because he has this thing of appear and vanish from my life wherever he wants. He talks to me when I'm useful to him. When I'm not, he desappears. I don't wanna be a "plan B" for anybody, so I've read what he wrote and didn't give him an answer. 

I'm thinking about finish Oli today. This story must have an end. I need to move on. It's like my life depends on Oli's end to find a way. Weird. Kind of dork too. But this is me... I am able to keep these stupid feelings inside my heart.

Anyway, I have to work on my literature project and see it get bigger and bigger. I past the last days without courage to write. Maybe because I'm doing it alone. I miss being with my girls however I couldn't go with them. Contradictions. My life is full of them.

I know I should have write three pages to call this document/post a morning pages. But I don't want to. It's a cloud Sunday here and all I want is listening to good music and relax. I wanna enjoy Jamie Cullum voice and set my mind free. So, let's end this post here. Let's end with his voice.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brazil

Just a single word and I'm here happy like an idiot ! Click to large this print. Note: Being a backstreet fan is not an easy thing.

New soundtrack

This weekend was for thinking about stopping thinking. I hope I can do it on day… my brain needs vacation sometimes! Hehehe About my weekend, I’ve just spent 48 hours sleeping and eating… and now, I’ve got a terrible headache (can you explain it? I slept most part of time and now I’ve got a headache… just me!) …  Although nothing new happened here, I want to share my new soundtrack. Surfing here, on internet, I ‘met’ Josiah Leming and his album: Come on kid that was released last September. This talented singer was on 7th season of American Idol. Now with Come on kid , we can listen to a powerful voice, with great lyrics. And what can I say?! Josiah Leming does just an amazing sound! (and I confess, I fall in love with these piano sounds!) Well, that’s a simple way to describe him. If you want to check with your own eyes, click here and take a look at his myspace page.

Teaching

“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” William Arthur Ward - by Cambridge Brazil