Skip to main content

Starting all over again

It has happened before and I’m pretty sure it’ll repeat one day in the future: I’ve decided to change everything in here. The reason: I was disgusted with the old layout – it made me stopping posting... :P (Ok, I’m conscious this layout is not the best one; however, I’m not creative today…) 

There’s a long time I didn’t show up here. My life is so, so busy that makes me postpone a lot of things, including this blog. Now, I want to start all over again, even though I had to write post in “dear diary” style. 

Talking about my life (and “dear diary”), everything is insane nearby: work + attending classes + internship + English classes + papers to write + 6 blogs to succeed + all the social medias + study hard + reading + family + friends + teaching = it takes me a long time spent in life… It’s been increasingly hard to manage all of these actions. By the way, having just 24 hours a day gets me tired. There are days all I want is doing absolutely nothing. Today is one of them

Some people ask me about the reasons I’m living this kind of life if I’ve always preserved the quality instead of the quantity. The answer is quite simple: I’m still looking forward to my dream come true. I’m dedicated to being a professor, but any teacher. I want to be the best one and I’ll be get it! 

That’s it. 
See you, fellas! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brazil

Just a single word and I'm here happy like an idiot ! Click to large this print. Note: Being a backstreet fan is not an easy thing.

Teaching

“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” William Arthur Ward - by Cambridge Brazil

New soundtrack

This weekend was for thinking about stopping thinking. I hope I can do it on day… my brain needs vacation sometimes! Hehehe About my weekend, I’ve just spent 48 hours sleeping and eating… and now, I’ve got a terrible headache (can you explain it? I slept most part of time and now I’ve got a headache… just me!) …  Although nothing new happened here, I want to share my new soundtrack. Surfing here, on internet, I ‘met’ Josiah Leming and his album: Come on kid that was released last September. This talented singer was on 7th season of American Idol. Now with Come on kid , we can listen to a powerful voice, with great lyrics. And what can I say?! Josiah Leming does just an amazing sound! (and I confess, I fall in love with these piano sounds!) Well, that’s a simple way to describe him. If you want to check with your own eyes, click here and take a look at his myspace page.