Skip to main content

Make your move!

Finally my third day album (Move) has arrived!!!
I’m so happy! All songs are great. The sound is perfect, and the lyrics make me feel as if I’m talking to God.
What would I want more?!
#perfect!

Children of God, sing your song and rejoice
For the love that He has given us all
Children of God, by the blood of His Son
We have been redeemed and we can be called
Children of God
Children of God

(Children of God, by Third Day)


Do you wanna see more? So, visit:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching

“The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” William Arthur Ward - by Cambridge Brazil

About love

Thinking about my life, I fell a little bit stupid. Why do I spend my life loving you?! Everybody can see how you don’t care about my feelings, about my life, about me. On the other hand, I could give my life to see you happy and safe. “ Love is a dog from hell ”, Bukowski wrote in the past. He was right. Love is a dog from hell and I am there, feeling this fucking pain…

Brazil

Just a single word and I'm here happy like an idiot ! Click to large this print. Note: Being a backstreet fan is not an easy thing.